Pop It Anamanaguchi
See me on your screen,
Sit back and watch, baby, what I mean.
there’s something really magical about having a cellphone where you’ll be on the first floor and ur cellphone’s gonna vibrate in your bag on the third floor and you’ll halt everything ur doing to run upstairs and answer it?? i could probably hear this thing from the other side of the world tbh
shit boy its hot as hell out here someone bring me some fuckin lemonade
me: hell yeah i love talking to my best friend
person: what do you guys talk about
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!